Ockenden Manor & Spa
Nine acres of gardens & parkland...
Spa Break Getaway
Escape for a relaxing one night stay with our best value package...
This spa break getaway will leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed.
- One night's accommodation including full English breakfast
- Delicious three course dinner created using the finest locally sourced ingredients
- £25 spa voucher per person towards a treatment of your choice
- Full use of the spa facilities and swimming pools
The Ultimate Sunday Indulgence
The perfect solution for a completely indulgent Sunday..
Arrive at noon for a delicious three course Sunday lunch made using the finest locally sourced ingredients in our award-winning restaurant. When you are ready, make your way down to the spa for an afternoon reclining and relaxing. Be lazy and enjoy the Sunday papers by the fire and then head to bed for a deeply comfortable night's sleep followed by a full English breakfast at leisure the next morning..Sundays have never been so good..
- A glass of Sussex sparkling wine on arrival
- Three course Sunday lunch made with the finest locally sourced ingredients
- Overnight accommodation including Full English and Continental breakfast
- Full use of our spa facilities and swimming pools including fluffy robes and slippers
Historic Sussex Hotels is a privately owned collection of three very distinctive luxury hotels set in some of the most beautiful locations in West Sussex. Each hotel is unique in style, character and history, yet together they are committed to offering the highest standards of hospitality, comfort, service and cuisine.
The group's first property, the Spread Eagle Hotel & Spa was bought in 1957 by the late Hugh Taylor and today his family run the small, exclusive group. In 1987 Historic Sussex Hotels acquired Ockenden Manor and in 1993 Bailiffscourt Hotel & Spa was bought by the Group and lovingly restored.
Having celebrated the 50th anniversary of the group in 2007, the owners continue to invest in their hotels, creating luxurious country house retreats with antique furniture, rich textiles, modern amenities and excellent food.
Click here to view our latest Special Offers
How to find Ockenden Manor:
T : 01444 416111
Back to Hotels & Spas