The Coniston Hotel Country Estate
There's something for everyone!
The Coniston Hotel forms part of the Coniston Estate, which has been home to the Bannister family since the late 1960s. The estate comprises the magnificent Coniston Hall, The Coniston Hotel, Spa, 4x4 centre, Coniston Shooting Ground, Falconry Centre and much more.
There are many hidden gems on The Coniston Estate. Nestled within 1,400 acres are a wide variety of activities and there's something for everyone!
• Come and experience the thrill of off-road driving at our Coniston 4X4 Experience. You can tear through Yorkshire's hilly off-road terrain whatever the weather!
• Clay pigeon shooting is available at our CPSA Premier Plus Shooting Ground then retreat to the log cabin which welcomes you with a roaring fire.
• Test your aim with the ancient art of Archery.
• Experience and learn about our birds of prey in The Falconry Centre, which features our new white-tailed sea eagle.
• Fly-Fishing is available on the 24 acre lake or River Aire.
• Spend a weekend cycling part of the Tour de Yorkshire route.
All activities are instructor led and they are excellent at teaching all levels from beginners to the more experienced guests.
Furthermore, walking and cycle trials across the estate are available with maps for every guest. The local area includes beauty spots such as Malham, Settle and Skipton, Grassington, Ingleton and many more, probably offering some of the best scenic walking in the country, located just off the Pennine Way.
If you're planning a day visit you won't forget and would like to enhance your stay, you'll have a blast and create memories with any of the estate activities!
Special Offer - Shoot in style experience
Stay with us for one night bed and full Yorkshire breakfast for our shoot in style package.
Includes instructor tuition and 25 clays for 2 people at our CPSA Premier plus approved shooting ground.
Available from Monday - Friday, prices start from £118 per person based on 2 sharing a classic bedroom. Quote 'SHOOT IN STYLE' on booking.
The Coniston Hotel
Back to Events & Experiences